MENTOR-PROTÉGÉ PROGRAM APPLICATION
You must meet the minimum qualifications listed below to be considered for the Port Mentor-Protégé Program.
1. COBID certified
2. In continuous operation for at least 3 years
3. Current on all taxes
4. Current on all licenses (if applicable)
5. I am not ineligible or debarred from public works by BOLI
6. I am not under litigation
7. I am willing to attend one class a month and one meeting a month
If you meet all the qualifications above, you may proceed filling out this 5-page application form. We suggest you have all your information ready before filling it out. Once you begin the form, it must be completed entirely before submitting. To advance to the next page of this application, please scroll to the top of the page and click the appropriate page number. Any attempt to navigate away from the site without completing the form and submitting will result in loss of content and require another attempt. Once you hit the submit button at the end of page 5, you'll receive a confirmation email from the Port of Portland.